POST-COVID19 ZOOM/VIDEOCONFERENCE SERVICES
With the lifting of many COVID-19 protocols per Florida Supreme Court emergency orders, our office is currently open for in-person depositions. We will maintain Zoom and videoconference capabilities in and out of our physical office, returning to our normal reasonable rates after September 1, 2021. Please contact the office when scheduling to ensure we know what your preferred setup is going to be, in regards to live and/or remote.
If you have not been vaccinated and are feeling ill, please wear a mask in our building and offices. Deposition rooms are high-risk infection environments and, while we will be maintaining ventilation and sanitary protocols, they remain high risk until all are either vaccinated or Florida and Marion County positivity rates show otherwise. This is a highly contagious virus with potentially fatal and long-term consequences. Let's stay healthy and well!
If you have depositions or hearings in Marion County (or remote), we have you covered!
Utilizing CAT (computer-aided transcription) stenographic court reporters makes litigation support easy on our clients, hands-down. Having no corporate headquarters to financially support, we are able to give the basic litigation support at no extra charge to our clients. Basic services that nationwide corporate firms charge for, whether asked for or not, are complimentary through our firm.
Complimentary Services with Transcript Order:
- Condensed Transcript
- Word Indexing
- Electronic Format
If special electronic formats are needed, just make our office aware when setting up the job and we’ll make sure you and your staff have what you need in the format you need it in. Our clients have the option of hard copy delivery, electronic delivery or both. Please let us know so we can accommodate your office’s procedures.
In addition to providing experienced court reporters in our area, our firm also handles other services that our clients find necessary to utilize, such as:
- Audio & Video Transcription. Handled in-house by AAERT-certified transcriptionists, as required by Local Court Administration Order.
- Videographers. Certified videographers for discovery and courtroom utilization.
- Interpreters. We use the local interpreters that both of our judicial systems utilize regularly.
- Notary Publics. All reporters and office staff are Florida notaries.
- Statewide/Nationwide Referrals. We are a member of The Florida Guide, the state’s first invitation-only referral network for professional, longstanding firms around the state and nation, as well as Mivnet Videoconferencing Network.